• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Calling all Pigaholics, it's time to admit to your addiction!

I'll start....

Hello, my name's Amy and I'm a pigaholic!

It feels so good to finally admit to my addiction! :):)

I can't believe how addictive they are! :)) I love them but it is just so tempting to get more and more! I think cos they're small so it's easier, and because there are so many different colours and hair styles they can have, you gotta catch them all . . .

My name's Lizz, I'm a pigaholic.
I cuddle piggies at least twice a day - but I'm not afraid to admit it!

That closet was only just big enough - I can stretch out and be free now that I am out!

Very much a pigaholic.....

:))

My name's Rachel....I'm a pigaholic, I find it very hard resisting rescuing new piggies :)) No one's found a cure for me yet lol!

I'm Jane and I'm a pigaholic - and proud of that! Love everything piggie :))

Ok, ok... I admit it! I'm a pigaholic too!

We started two years ago with two girls and that has steadily grown to four pigs...

Ok, ok...I too am a pigaholic! They are just so addictive, but I wouldn't change them for the world!

My name is Cat and I'm definitely a pigaholic....but I never want to be cured!

My names Laura and I'm a Pigaholic. I was only going to have 2 but they sneaked 5 friends past my defences. I think the only cure is to have more piggies as surely once I've "collected" all the different shapes and sizes I'll be immune :))

I started with 1, I now have 6.

There is no cure known too man, only Piggy lips too make there slaves smile!

My name is Jaycee......and I'm a pigaholic! :))
Started with 2, now I have 6....and I want more more mooooooooore!
I have to be away from my piggies sometimes for 4 weeks at a time so when I come home I OD on piggies :D

My name is Helen and I'm a pigaholic. Was only supposed to have 1 then 2 and now have 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back