• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggie Art Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they are brilliant! Well done! Which is Alby and which is Fudge? You should frame the picture.
We have been doing some piggy-crafts too. I must post pictures soon :)

Awwh that's lovely! I've been wanting to do something arty relating to piggies for ages now.

Thanks all. Alby is on left and Fudge is on the right. Had to draw Alby munching as that's his favourite hobby. Lol.

Lol thanks @piggyfan It's an ok painting but i could probably improve with practice. Only got the watercolour paints 2 days ago so just getting used to working with them. (You tube has been a great help, lol) :nod:

I do not know much about water colour painting, I tend to use Acrylics but I want to learn about water colours.

I went onto you tube. Lol. Went to a couple of local art classes and wanted to try for myself and paint. I used to draw years ago (when I was 15/16) with pencil. Mostly horses. I still have some of my better drawings

Hmm maybe that can be another project for me acrylics.

I used to paint and draw horses too, @Julie M also I was very fond of using an air brush. Now I mostly paint/customise breyer model horses.

I've always been a watercolour girl, I could never get along with acrylics.

I have also tried oil paints. Beautiful results but a little tricky to work with.

I didn't like oil paints either. Found them quite hard to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back