• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggie Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojoba

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was out in town yesterday and popped into a fabric shop, bought some thick fleece and patterned cotton, and when I got home I sat on the sofa and made a present for my boys whilst watching TV :p....

Silvio adores his new piggie pouch :). Little Pickle is still scared of it though!

Is there any reason why I shouldnt leave this in their cage...? At the moment they only have it whilst supervised but I dont have heating and it's getting so cold at night I thought it might be nice to leave in...

x

Attachments

• Image1063.jpg
    Image1063.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 14
Update; one of them has just pee'd all over it. Well done boys.

x

Well, it had to be christened LOL. I believe people leave these in for their piggies all the time, they make lovely warm cosy sleeping quarters. If you made this so quickly, perhaps you could do more so they have one each - plus some extra for when the pee'd ones need washing!

It's really nice, by the way.

Most of my stuff is home made and left in there cage all the time, just make sure there are no bit's they can get tangled up in

Well done!

I have my cosies in all the time, but change every two days as the Tribe just loves to relax in them (with the usual result - multiplied by nine!). That's why I have two sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back