• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggie crash pads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we have! :)).

CandyFloss, got Sherbet Jaws have a look for her thread its ace! xx

Why has no one told me about it before?!? lol. I could spent a fortune! I will have to have a wee look. :) xx

Oh I love the cow one, but I have to stop spending! But maybe I could get just one :(|)

Thats why we didn't tell you ;). I have on order at present being custom made. I cannot wait not long now. Will do photoshoots when they arrive! xx

Aw I can't wait to see! One wouldn't do any harm. What's another £15 in the larger scheme of things really... lol. They are so cute!

Aye I saw your link! I managed to exercise some self control and refrained from buying them an easter egg because I had just spent £20 buying them a pop up ball pit... lol. Thank god I don't have a credit card btw!

I daren't look at another website :{

I'm glad I don't have a credit card too, it would be maxed out at this rate :))

I bought 4 crashpads last year. I'm in USA and had them shipped over here. When the package arrived, my husband was like... "What did you order from UK?"
They are just too cute!

I've got my first order in too, so popular that Jenny has a waiting list. Mine are a mothers day pressie from my son, to me, for the pigs :))

Oh gosh! I've never seen this website! HOW!
This is lethal! I love the strawberry, and the angel winged one.
AWWWWW
I have far too many beds but they are gorgeoussssssssss! x)

hehe, i've had my eye on these for ages but reaaaaally trying to resist!

Have you seen the cupcake one?
I have been using all the willpower I could muster up not to visit her website again, but alas, I went on today, and I saw the cupcakes. Now I NEED one for the girls..... I think I will get a cupcake and a strawberry for the girls, and maybe a helicopter and a lion for the boys.....

Have you seen the cupcake one?
I have been using all the willpower I could muster up not to visit her website again, but alas, I went on today, and I saw the cupcakes. Now I NEED one for the girls..... I think I will get a cupcake and a strawberry for the girls, and maybe a helicopter and a lion for the boys.....

Yeeeessssss, it is AMAZING! :)) I couldn't decided between that and the strawberry one....still haven't! Maybe i need both too?! Hehe x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back