• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggie-sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, tonight my brother is having a Halloween party at his new flat and I have been asked to piggie-sit his baby boys. We're having a sleepover!

This is Josh

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

Josh has been having treatment for a nasty abscess on the left hand side of his face, but it seems to be healing well and the wound is nice and clean with hardly any swelling

...and this is Matt (most pics were a blur, he just doesn't sit still!) so these are the best of a bad bunch!)

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

And posing together - best buddies!

DSCN0097.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg

They seem to be quite a close little pair and snuggle up next to each other for a snooze. That said, all they have done since they got here is eat and run laps :))

You know, I think I could get used to having baby piggies around again :x

Wow what gorgeous piggies, they are such unusual colours!

Wow what gorgeous piggies, they are such unusual colours!

drool gorgeous piggies

Your brother better be careful, a piggynapping may take place :))

How old are they?

Rachel x

Thanks guys!

They're only about 9 weeks old - Matt maybe about 8 weeks as he's a bit smaller than Josh, although he is the most confident of the two and seems to adore his food!

'Unfortunatley' Mark has said that he can't pick them up til Monday night so they're staying for another couple of days! xx>>>

Awwww such beautiful piggies x) ooo hope you enjoy having them for another couple of days :))

Awwww such beautiful piggies x) ooo hope you enjoy having them for another couple of days :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back