• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggies Being Piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what wrong with my log in - can't watch video - says it's private

Private to me too. Aww I really wanted to see Mavis pulling hair!

You probably have. I am going down the route of traditional older names, as I didn't like the condiment route lol!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooo lovely, Mavis is very chatty hun and I love tikkas popcorn. I'm fussing alex at the mo and he was really chilled laying across my arm I pressed play on your videos and he jumped up when he heard your lovely ladies talking and started looking around and wheeking back....it was Really funny :)
Thanks for posted and thanks for tagging me :)

The one with the black face who's wheeking really hard is Dory, she's a very grumpy and stressy girl who doesnt like handling. Apart from that she's as happy as larry, and loves her grub! The only one you won't really see out until food has been put down is Salsa, she is a very shy piggy and not vocal at all :) Unless someone is pulling on her hair... women pigs I tell you!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooo lovely, Mavis is very chatty hun and I love tikkas popcorn. I'm fussing alex at the mo and he was really chilled laying across my arm I pressed play on your videos and he jumped up when he heard your lovely ladies talking and started looking around and wheeking back....it was Really funny :)
Thanks for posted and thanks for tagging me :)

Aww bless him little Alex, liking the ladies!

Awwww lovely piggie ladies! I love their wheeking noise!
Played the videos loud enough for my piggies to hear; no reaction at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back