• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggies on 2007 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[fontomic Sans MS]Wll on to vryboy's piggis in th 2007 alnar Wb Poll.

Hr ar th rsults..

Pictur 9 - starshin 25 (6%)

whin004.jpg

Pictur 20 - lina.b 24 (5.8%)

2006_10150011.jpg

Pictur 12 - vicki 23 (5.5%)

billiam.jpg

Pictur 17 - cashmincal 19 (4.6%)

[COLOR=Black]an[COLOR=Black]io.jpg

Pictur 35 - sgprscu 19 (4.6%)

girls45.jpg

Pictur 38 - Amsy1991 18 (4.3%)

Asort[COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black]Pics019.jpg

Pictur 6 - alisont 17 (4.1%)

girlsan[COLOR=Black]grap[COLOR=Black]s.jpg

Pictur 7 - alisont 17 (4.1%)

IMGP1283.jpg

Pictur 24 - sarahp 17 (4.1%)

P9010362.jpg

Pictur 31 - hils78 17 (4.1%)

[colorr]Your pictur no longr works - Plas can you sn it m asap to [mail]lli.postls@googlmail.com[/mail]

Pictur 33 - michllmuffin 17 (4.1%)

100_1486.jpg

Pictur 23 - sarahp 16 (3.8%)

P8200314.jpg

Pictur 1 - Vrity 13 (3.1%)

IMAG0018.jpg

I will b chcking if ths picturs ar of a goo quality for thm to go on th calnar - if you hav any biggr copis of ths picturs, plas mail thm to m asap at [mail]lli.postls@googlmail.com[/mail]

Thanks
[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fontomic Sans MS]k, I hav just a ths pics to th calnars an I n biggr quality pics off...

starshin
vrity
Amsy
Vicki
sgprscu
alisont (on both pics!)
michllmuffin
sarahp
lina.b

This is th mssag I got whn trying to submit your picturs....

[colorr]"Warning! Th imag rsolution of your photo is lowr than rcommn. This coul rsult in poor print quality. Uploaing a highr rsolution (largr) photo is rcommn."[/font]

Some cracking selections. Hope you can sort out the quality problems. Ps. Put me down for 2 copies please!

Hoorar! I'll email you the pictures. They will come from a different address to the one I'm down for on here. Just to warn you.

Sarah x

Well done to all the piggies that got chosen. It was an impossible choice.

I'll be buying one and I've made my mum promise to buy one too :)

What beautiful guinea pigs all of them

Such gorgeous creatures. Id like to scoop them all up together and give them a gentle squeeze

That's lovely - they are all gorgeous piggies! :)

I'm really glad that Dandio got in :)

Ok I'm emailing the original copy of mine.Thanks evey one who voted for my babies!Pearl and Misty will never know they were so famous.I have got to get the calender!

I've emailed the original. hope its now alright.

Linda and Amsy, they are both fine. Thanks. :)

Linda, is your piggies name Chibby?

Thats good!Oh I'm so glad my 2 babies got to be on a calender!And Misty had mites 1 month ago and that is a very recent picture of them!I'm supprised she was picked after the state she was in!Well done Misty!hehe :D

Thanks squeakypigs

Luv Amy

Awww thats great but id be happy with one of the piccys, 2's great :)

Those are the only quality ive got i think? they are that quality? dont think i have bigger ones unless i copy from my photos?

Will have a look later........

What nice news to find when ive just got back online!

Alison :)

alisont said:
Awww thats great but id be happy with one of the piccys, 2's great :)

Those are the only quality ive got i think? they are that quality? dont think i have bigger ones unless i copy from my photos?

Will have a look later........

What nice news to find when ive just got back online!

Alison :)

Oh Alison your photo's are great I'm not suprised that they won!They are so cute.Mommy and baby both won!hehe well done!

Phew I'm so pleased its ok.Yes he is the gorgeous chibby, short for chibby robo,which means mini robot in japanese,(only know that as its one of my sons gamecube games!) Thanks guys for voting for him. :)

:) Love them all :D specially the halloween one :D To me all guineas to me are adorable :) ;) :D ;D

[colorr]Do you know which piggy is going for which month?Just curious.... ;)

I'm so pleased that Billiam has been selected, however, the photo I submitted was the best quality I had. I didn't realise it was only 840kb :(

Does this mean you can't use it? I could try and get him to do the same pose (!) but change the settings on my camera....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back