• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggies On The Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww lovely photos! I can't wait until my girls can go on the grass.

Gosh, Ollie has grown into a big handsome boy! Love them! I see they have had a good chew on the plastic tunnel! Naughty piggies! I bet they were excited to get out on the grass!
Here comes summer!

Gosh, Ollie has grown into a big handsome boy! Love them! I see they have had a good chew on the plastic tunnel! Naughty piggies! I bet they were excited to get out on the grass!
Here comes summer!

Yes Ollie is big now. Not a baby anymore. But still cute! Oh yes they love to chew that tunnel there will be nothing left of it if they keep it up. Cheeky piggies

Great photos- sunny here today , and mine also had some garden time- but as yours Tyrion had his first outing and just sat there petrified, no popcorning no grass nibbling
I'll try him again at weekend weather permitting

Great photos- sunny here today , and mine also had some garden time- but as yours Tyrion had his first outing and just sat there petrified, no popcorning no grass nibbling
I'll try him again at weekend weather permitting
They'll get used to it. Maisy did look like she enjoyed it but if I wen near the run she'd leg it into her tunnel

Gorgeous piggies :drool: Enjoying the green spaghetti time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back