Piggies protect poorly sister/piggies don't understand what hides are for

Mo & Stubbins & Vani

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mo and Vani protect their poorly sister every night. Mo sleeps under the pocket with her, and Vani lays in her signature "leg out" position.
I also attached some bonus photos of the piggies not understanding how to use hides, or rather, that their bums won't fit!

Attachments

Mo & Stubbins & Vani

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that Vani might have some Teddy in her! She is getting fluffier by the day. What do you think? :)

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
😳 you’re asking the wrong person! I didn’t even know I had an agouti until someone mentioned it on here 🤷🏾‍♀️😁

Mo & Stubbins & Vani

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
😳 you’re asking the wrong person! I didn’t even know I had an agouti until someone mentioned it on here 🤷🏾‍♀️😁
After seeing the breed guide here on the forum, I looked at my piggies' coats for quite a while. Hmm...maybe Mo is not an American, but a mix of these four breeds!
The poor pigs must think that their hooman is completely out of her mind. 🤣

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
They think we’re mad anyway! I’ve got a teddy and she is gooorgeous! But so are all four. Toffee is crested and has a beautiful rich brown patch and has a dividing line down his chin. Fudge is a crested silver agouti and so laid back...except nowadays when he rumbles if I’m topping up their hay 😁🤷🏾‍♀️
Coco is a red and has a lighter patch. Chanel is a black piggy but when you move her hair it’s actually greyish underneath. Beautiful all of them:love: