• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggies Vs Treat Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Last edited:
Try click them? I know the videos work as I've shown other people.

I have. I've not put videos on here before, maybe its something to do with the upload on to here!

Yeah how strange. Hopefully someone can help. They show for me just fine.

Yay that's video works. What did you use as treats in the boxes, must be something that smells delicious. Your piggies are all stunning and proper little characters, love the way they just steal from each other :love:
Fantastic! I'll post the other two as well then =)

Inside I put a green bean x2 I snapped into half, a few bits of coriander and some savoy cabbage. =)

I like using egg boxes to hide treats, but I make it more difficult for them. I think I heard about it here: I use an empty tissue box (with a cuts in the top to stop heads getting stuck etc). Then I fill it with scrunched up paper balls and egg boxes. With the boxes I add the treats before I scrunch them, and put treats in between the paper balls and egg boxes. This all means that it takes a minute or two longer to get to the food! Seriously though, it does create a much more exciting (and extended) mealtime and it's great to watch them throw the paper balls across the cage!

I like using egg boxes to hide treats, but I make it more difficult for them. I think I heard about it here: I use an empty tissue box (with a cuts in the top to stop heads getting stuck etc). Then I fill it with scrunched up paper balls and egg boxes. With the boxes I add the treats before I scrunch them, and put treats in between the paper balls and egg boxes. This all means that it takes a minute or two longer to get to the food! Seriously though, it does create a much more exciting (and extended) mealtime and it's great to watch them throw the paper balls across the cage!
How cute
I've never done it or seen it before, I just thought of it as I was going to throw them away and then thought better of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back