• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggles on an adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, kinda. They're are coming to work at the vets with me today...and they get a huuuuuge kennel all to themselves, so I've packed their bowls, food, hay, veggies, tunnels, hidey houses and water bottle. They have a big fleece blanket as their carpet at work today :) I'm excited for them....though they are only coming with me for a nail clip, I don't trust to do them myself as they are wrigglers and my grandma is useless at holding them. I'm excited :), least I get cuddles on my dinner hour now :)drool

Aww I hope they enjoy there day out at work with you, I'm sure they will get lots of attention! I take some of mine to my moms for the day sometimes and they love the change of scenery!:))

They loved it, the kennel they where in was bigger than their cage at home so they had plenty of room to run around :) and the head nurse fell in love, she is getting some she says now haha. And they got their nails clipped, was so proud of how well behaved they were cuz they are such wrigglers usually and they just sat their and let us do it :)

AWWW - what adventure and what charming ambassadors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back