Piggy Appeal! It's time we Stand together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are worried, The standards in our piggy home is slipping, yet another morning and our Slave still Can't get it right.

We're putting our foot down, no longer shall we Suffering such injustice!

MAke your slaves aware, we do not wait! We want food NOW!

Rubybubbles

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
haha excellent!

Went shopping this morning and my dd and ds were getting veggies that the girls like:)) hubby was stood like{:|

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wheek Wheek! We agree Slaves can never, never get it right. Veggie Time is an important time of our day! Fact! Signed Harvey and Artie.

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We, Spike, Bob, Hector, George and Gerry will join you in your protest! Our slave had a 'lie in' this morning! How dare she, doesn't she realise that piggies tummies are delicate things and need regular toping up of veggies at specified times. We have shown our disaproval by pulling up the fleece and pooing underneath, she'll never find them. (evil laugh)

Reaction score
:))

Weeek know exactly what you mean...weee have to wait until 3pm until we get veggies! In the morning we only get pellets and a hay top up :( poor us. Wee keep demanding them earlier but no such luck rolleyes
Branston, Junior, Rodney & Del x

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wee are with you on this one such injustice. Mummy had a lie in this morning and breakfast didn't arrive till 1pm Mummy apologised and added well you had a big tea last night so you had plenty of food left over from tea. Sorry that is so not good enough.

dizzy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You piggies are being ABUSED!:o

DON'T stand for it! Take to the streets and DEMAND your right to veggies whenever you wheek for them!:))

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Standards are dropping, Sainsbury's had run out of kale and corriander yesterday so none for breakfast. This just isn't good enough, there is a Tescos don't you know! Traipse further in the snow piggy slave!

mikulinek

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Terrific picture :)

I wanted to send you a Xmas PM but you've exceeded your inbox limit or sth I think.

Anyway, thanks for all you help and advice this year - you've been a great help to us. I hope you and all of your piggies have a great Christmas and New Year!

I'm so pleased Esme has settled in with you so quickly too.

Best wishes from all of us :)

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Terrific picture :)

I wanted to send you a Xmas PM but you've exceeded your inbox limit or sth I think.

Anyway, thanks for all you help and advice this year - you've been a great help to us. I hope you and all of your piggies have a great Christmas and New Year!

I'm so pleased Esme has settled in with you so quickly too.

Best wishes from all of us :)
Funnily enough I just deleted some messages. Merry Christmas to you and the piggies too! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.