• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Duvet Set

check this out!
View attachment 81014

:love::love:

I’ve no idea where to get one from, but I soooo need this! :luv:

81mgjchdbOL._SL1500_.jpg

This one is on Amazon Just type Guinea Pig Duvet Sets into the search bar.

i think i ***neeeeed****** these too, they're lovely :)

Thanks! I am now feeling somewhat mellow!:beer: Hardly had anything when did I get to be such a lightweight?:woot: This is worrying!:yikes:
CHEEEEEEEEEESEY CHEEEEEEESE! :lol!:x

Ewww you’re clearly drunk @Betsy , you’ve had more to drink than you thought it you’re craving that combo lol.
No I wasn't that drunk I have loved cheese and peanut butter sarnies for nearly 16 years! (it was a craving when I was pregnant with my youngest son along with apple and mango juice though not at the same time I hasten to add!)

I've never tried cheese and peanut butter! I love cheese and marmite sarnies though.

No I wasn't that drunk I have loved cheese and peanut butter sarnies for nearly 16 years! (it was a craving when I was pregnant with my youngest son along with apple and mango juice though not at the same time I hasten to add!)
Lol I was joking. I knew someone once who used to eat marmite and strawberry jam on toast, it was his favourite.

Back