• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy kisses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last night, had Ton and Guin sitting on the bed with me. All my piggies besides Guin, give kisses (licks), then.....

Guinea had a chew on my nail then kept kissing me! I was VERY chuffed!

Mike's ever so jealous as Guin runs away the minute he puts his hand near him! ;D let alone kiss hiim!

xx Kelly xx

Cool. i would be chuffed too.

I love hugging jacques cos She actually hugs back. puts her little head in myhead and nuzzles it. i love that. Freddie just nibles my shoulder cos she thinks i'm tasty i assume. ;D

Riffy is my softie - he loves kissing me. I lick his face, then he licks mine back. Little darling.

George & Mildred don't give me any guinea love :'(
The only time I've ever had a guinea kiss was at Hatton Country World :'(

Aww Deb, not the same I know, but here you go :)
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ive had a kiss from Chester once, never anything from Piggie though.

Hahaha when piggies lick the back of my hand it makes my foot tingle :D

I had 2 piggies who would come to the front of their cages when I dropped the doors off and let me nuzzle them and blow raspberries in their coats hahaha they would just sit there :D

Kat

I like to bury my face in their fur and go Brrrrrr and they go Brrrrr back at me

Aww! Harry bites rather than kisses but hes getting better at it same as ed, but Zubin is the official kisser he will sit licking my arm for hours and then he gets bored so he sits on my shoulder and licks my cheek lol

Aw...piggy kisses are fab! ;D

For some reason, both Bertie and Bailey like kissing me on the lips (totally unprompted I might add!) I tell James I've been snogging other men haha :o

Alex x

it's hard not to kiss piggies,
they are born to be kissed lol ;D

most of my piggies kiss me
but i'v got a boar called Dave who is the king of kissing
his full name is Dave Sex Machine
as soon as i pick him up his tongue is out licking like mad
no wounder the ladys love him so much lol ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back