• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy lips, flora and Bezu

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
008-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

silly piggies:))

What lovely piggy lips! They are very cheery looking piggies!

x) AWWWWW piggielipness is just too cute!

AWWWW - what great pics! drooldrooldrool

i want to snog them....awwwwww, my iccle boys piggy lips are growing now...along with two other things!!

Totally adorable! My black piggie has grey hair around his lips. He's ageing before his time!

oooooooh she so silly, she did NOT heed the warning rolleyes:))
yup you guessed it she's KERPLUNKED!

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP......................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP......................oh dear mummy please wakey up!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ............-------------------------

oh noooooooooo not again! SIGH...............Nexyyyyyy whee need you @)

Yeah what's.......oh no need to say i can see :{
mmmmmmmmmmmm might need to get Bella and Tommy to help.......BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Nexy i love you dearly but would you please not yell in my ear!
:red ooooooh sowwy Velvey xoxoxoxo

WOOOOF TWEEEEEEEET whee here!
ahhhhhhh whee need to hold that button again Nexy? yeah guys if you wouldn't mind

TO BE CONTINUED....................................

Can i go have something to eat Nexy i'm hungry with all this helping..........No Bella you will just have to wait! oh alright :p

now just keep hold of that button and we'll be right in a moment.......ahhhhhh got it thanks Bella and Tommy :)

OK Velvey whee are ready now............ right let's get on with this then...........

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.................................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...........................o......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP..............oh my....................GASP.....................so sweeeeet........so cute..............pinkalicious................two toned............kissable ones............................lovely..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS, TOOFIES and TONGUE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

awwwwwwwww they're such little darlings drool

awwwww^) we should have a thread with just piggie lips on and see how many we can get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back