• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Lips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got a beautiful pic of Smudge today with his piggy lips, so thought I would start a thread as been a while since there has been one, so come on put your latest piggy lips shots here x)

2.jpg

Photo0157.jpg

fluffy monster kisses. bit of a blurry pic though. he moves to quickmallethead. love little piggy lips x)

such cute lips everyone, i think i;m in love one hundred times over x>>

soooo cute. too bad my pigs are such squirmy worms, everytime i try to take a pigture, they run! unless I'm holding them, of course :)

aww some lovely lips there! :) lots of piggie angelino jolie look alikes ;) x

oi there...........what you trying to do to our mummy? she's just gone and totally KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..............................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .......................mummy will you be ok?

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......-----------------

I just knew it!
Nexy come quick she's real bad, need you to fire up the machine!

What's that Velvey? oooooooooooooh right i can see........aww they all cuties eh...... x) yeah they are aren't they Nexy x)

anyways..........back to business what do whee do?
Well i reckon whee need Tommy and Bella's help, i'll do that.......

TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nexy how many times i say to you........don't yell in my ear! Oh heck Velvey i'm sorry :red mmm well ok Nexy ....... see what you guys can do..

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF we here Onyx what's up, we suppose she's done it again eh? :))

TO BE CONTINUED.......................

can you fix things up there Tommy? TWEEEEEEET yup no worried Onyx i can..............i flew up and can see the problem, should be fixed in a minute...........

Bella are you able to hold down the lever and help me? WOOOOOF of course i can Onyx !

ok................Velvey whee is ready.........

Alright everyone on the count of THREE

ONE TWO THREE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP....................o......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...................oh my.................GULP.....................so cute............so many colours...................lovely.....................kissable ones..................two toned ones too...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

oh heck i'm gonna have a hard time watching this thread........ :(|)

Here are some pics ones of the Tribe:

Hafina
d8c092f3.jpg

Hywel
6f726705.jpg

Ceri
71667518.jpg

Cariad
0bdc6d4b.jpg

Ffolwyn
88e069f9.jpg

Telyn and Nerys
9f500384.jpg

Tani
9dac4c8e.jpg

Caron
6da1ed2a.jpg

Such beautifull pigs, i love them all :)

i have found this vid that i think goes well on this post, with all these happy pigs :):))

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zAftv-BrT0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zAftv-BrT0[/ame]

makes me chuckle everytime i watch it

Piggie Lips! Lots and lots and lots of piggie lips drool

May
Ohhhh.jpg

Artie:
AwwwArtie-Copy.jpg

Artie, lips and toof!:
PigLips.jpg

Harvey munching:
Harveymunchinggrass.jpg

Harvey:
heyaaaa.jpg

Harvey closer!
PiggieLipsHarveyBottom.jpg

x)

Yeah dutch smooth, beautiful boy x) Fiestly little boy though, and makes you work for cuddles! Hes also a good escape artists and has escaped into next doors garden 3 times now! Hes also fought of a URI, eye infection, and now a poorly toe he lives up to his name :))

hmmm fiesty and prone to being poorly sounds like piglet :) bless him is may a boar or sow
?

Oooooh i LOVE piggie lips! drool

I've posted these elsewhere on the forum but here are Dottie and Mabels piggie lips:
F67Mo.jpg

xC7zN.jpg

Keep them coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back