Piggy Picture Competition

SunnyAndViolet

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello! I decided to host a competition for the piggies! Just reply an adorable picture on this thread, and you will be entered! Now, even if you don’t get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd don’t be sad! All piggies are amazing, cute, and beautiful! The winner will be judged on creativity not cuteness (because all piggies are cute and I won’t be able to choose! Hehe) good luck! 👍🍀

Attachments

ishimercado

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello! I decided to host a competition for the piggies! Just reply an adorable picture on this thread, and you will be entered! Now, even if you don’t get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd don’t be sad! All piggies are amazing, cute, and beautiful! The winner will be judged on creativity not cuteness (because all piggies are cute and I won’t be able to choose! Hehe) good luck! 👍🍀
My month old baby girl, Coco. 😍

Attachments

PiggieNPooh

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
your piggies t
your piggies look so similar to mine ! 8704737D-4300-4B32-9899-A286F1ABCF2F.jpeg

Sophie B

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like this idea! Will take photos later, when do they need to be in by?

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Here is cutey pie Dennis

Dennis Cute & Snuggly.JPG

Here is The Ever Beautiful Betsy

BBetsy 9.JPG

Handsome boy Christian

Christian 1.JPG

Shy little Meg

Meg Sharky 2.JPG

And last but not least lovely Velvet

Velvet in Hidey 2.JPG

And I had to share this one just for it's comedy value (Christian and Betsy fell asleep like that!)

Comfortable 1.JPG

Sophie B

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The OP hasn't been online for a month so don't think this competition will run. We have the forum spring competition though
Oh I see, I didn’t notice.
I suppose somebody else could judge? I was excited 😆