• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy shopping spree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:)):)):))

I am so excited I have just gone on a piggy shopping spree and I think my pigs will be delighted. After researching foods for weight gains I have treated them to a selection of new foods and hay as well as a couple of snuggly beds to keep them warm!

Roll on delivery day

:)):)):))

:)) Lucky piggies! I need to think about piggy Christmas ideas...{:| It's coming too soon :))

:)) Lucky piggies! I need to think about piggy Christmas ideas...{:| It's coming too soon :))

My piggies are heathens, they said they don't want a fuss, just the 2 kilos of grass and a never ending supply of parsley this year. :p

I told them that santa was bringing them nowt until they learn to poop in one place. :))

I got them:

2 bags redigrass
2 bags barley rings
Flaked peas
4 different types of hay
2 Corner beds from hammocky hammocks!

I am very excited about it!

I can't remember, I am not a hay addict like you!

Oooohhh.... I like piggy shopping.

My delivery came yesterday.... including 3 bags of green oat hay and 4 kilos of flaked peas. :(|)

I wish i had the space to buy more hay there are so many different ones but alas no room

I got them:

2 bags redigrass
2 bags barley rings
Flaked peas
4 different types of hay
2 Corner beds from hammocky hammocks!

I am very excited about it!

I am NOT showing this list to the girls i'll have all hell to pay otherwise mallethead

I think those hammocky hammocks are neat........tho i have no idea how we'd attach one.....grrrrrrrrrr or where i'd put it.........Allan dear i need another level built on the girls home.........nope i don't think that would work :x

The shopping arrived today and the piggies are going wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back