• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Talk Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to make a good people's corner! No derailers please. Talk about all things piggy.
Where does your piggy like to be stroked best?

@PumpkinButt you are welcome to join in, it will stay piggy, promise!

Sweep loves his nose and head being stroked, he will fall alseep and lie down in the cage when i do it, or on my lap. Honor is 50/50, if she's in a relaxed mode i can give a nose rub in the cage, but outside the cage she will relax with a nose rub on my lap :love:

Both boys love strokes right between their shoulders. Walter loves a good chin rub but is easily distracted by fingers that he MUST lick! :)

Teddy loves to be stroked in the head and in the back, when is lap time he nearly falls asleep instantly :wub:

All my boys are pretty relaxed about where I stroke them, though Galaxy prefers all down his side stroked, nibbles loves a good chin rub, Fuzzums.. Well, he likes his bottom lip played with lol and roddy just likes to snuggle into you and be stroked anywhere!

Thor likes his little fuzzy cheeks and chin rubbed :) Pixel likes all down her back (usually resulting in double chooken legs) and Widget... well, Widget looks terrified whatever you do!

What a relaxed little boy!
Well, at first he isn't that relaxed hahaha, because he hates to be picked up... but with a few strokes in the head he gives up and ends all lied down in my lap :luv: Yesteday he even yawned 3 times on my lap :))

Gizmo loves under chin but he'll head butt your hand if you try to switch to his head lol

Aww, it sounds like they all have a huge personalities!

What is each piggy's favourite snuggling place?

Pixel and Widget usually occupy the pigloo and one of the playstix shelters respectively, and Thor tends to crash out in the middle of the cage where he can keep an eye on both of them. I sometimes find them all squished up in the fleecey loft area as well.

This evening they had some dandelion salad treats and all flopped in the middle of the cage, right out in the open - chooken legs and twitchy ears all round :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back