• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Videos

When filming, I like to lay down and get a pig point of view, like the camera is through another pigs eyes. Shame my camera isn't much good.

Yay!! We can do a swap so you’re welcome to be the boys’ adoptive mum in name only 😍

I like the video of the two snuggled up together, its so cute. Mine would get annoy with each other being that close. Its interesting the very different relationships some pigs have. They must get on very well together.

I like the video of the two snuggled up together, its so cute. Mine would get annoy with each other being that close. Its interesting the very different relationships some pigs have. They must get on very well together.
Top boypig will run and hide behind his underling if something scares him! And funnily enough he’s the one who usually gravitates towards underpig when they’re having lap time.

Last edited:
They were only about six months old when that video was taken, they are a bit nippier towards each other now but they do still like to have a cuddle

Last night I found dots toddler photos. Il post them when I get a new phone. I can't believe how small and cute she was. Her ears were pointy, she had no dewlap, and she could fit in the palm of my hand

Back