• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There has been constant piggy rows going on in my house for the last couple of days and I wish they would all just be quiet grrrr

I introduced two ladies who are both dominant personalities so they were very vocal (mercifully no scuffles though :)). Now I think my youngest boy is hitting his teens as he and his friend have been rumbling and wiggling all morning.

All the noise has bothered my skinny girls who have been muttering at each other all morning :(

The only way I can get them to stop is to walk out to the hall and then as one collective unit they race to the bars and all start wheeking at me! Aaaarrrgggghhh I just want some peace :0

Mine are so noisy today as well. The hairys are banging round in their room, i keep checking their ok but they are just hyped up. You'd think i had a load of elephants in the next room judging by the noise.

Boris will not leave Jethro alone but when jethro finally snaps at him he starts squeaking for me. He even squeals when jethro sniffs him sometimes!rolleyes but he goes back for more. Hes so noisy when we try to sleep...good job i love them all.:(|)

Boris will not leave Jethro alone but when jethro finally snaps at him he starts squeaking for me. He even squeals when jethro sniffs him sometimes!rolleyes but he goes back for more. Hes so noisy when we try to sleep...good job i love them all.:(|)

I can just imagine the outrage on his face when Jethro decides he has had enough!

if its any help mine are the same all weekend they've been chasing each other butting faces and mounting each other, all the while constantly chatting. maybe its the change in season affecting them eitehr that or their getting ready for haloween?

if its any help mine are the same all weekend they've been chasing each other butting faces and mounting each other, all the while constantly chatting. maybe its the change in season affecting them eitehr that or their getting ready for haloween?

I wonder if there is a huge piggy conspiracy {:|

Yep include my three as well. The intorduction of Butler (formally Gladiator) has sent my lot loopy. No scuffles just lots of shouting and rumbling from Butler. He keeps telling the girls that he is their new boss and they must obey :)) He is so little though compared to them that its funny watching him trying to be in control. He is doing well though and has claimed the hay tray!

Yep include my three as well. The intorduction of Butler (formally Gladiator) has sent my lot loopy. No scuffles just lots of shouting and rumbling from Butler. He keeps telling the girls that he is their new boss and they must obey :)) He is so little though compared to them that its funny watching him trying to be in control. He is doing well though and has claimed the hay tray!

Marvellous! I can just imagine him standing in it all proud of himself :))

Mine have started chattering now which really bugs me!

We are having a nightmare with Jess and Millie at the moment, they keep having handbags at dawn, Gertie got so fed up with them the other day that she made a huffy noise at them to tell them to shut up (it worked). Then there is Maddie the drama queen, they only need to look at her and she shrieks, runs away and then comes back for more. Johnny is oblivious apart from the fact that Gertie is in season so is trying to mount him all the time. Was Amelie and few days ago and Jess is just strating which could explain the ructions with Millie.

Mine have been demanding this weekend too. Whilst having floor time Caramel decided she wanted to sit on my lap so jumped out of the run to get on the sofa (missed!) twice so in the end had on my lap. Silly thing still wasn't happy, grumbled and ran up and down me!

maybe they know there is no more grass time or maybe they are all just reminding us that they are there and not to forget them when we start our Christmas shopping! rolleyes

I will be in for it this coming week when several girls are going to have their seasons close together... That's when I sometimes wish I could move out!

I have never noticed my girls seasons, maybe I am just oblivious?

i think my girlies r abotu 11/12 weeks now and I'm shure they have been in season, it liek they get smellier and more rambitious. I'm shure htey go in season at same tiem tho... lots of arguing lol

grrrr They are just getting louder and more agitated grrrr

I have brought them out for cuddles and they are just shouting at me and each other! You could cut the tension in my house with a knife today:a19:

grrrr They are just getting louder and more agitated grrrr

I have brought them out for cuddles and they are just shouting at me and each other! You could cut the tension in my house with a knife today:a19:

I'm quite lucky I'm at work today, i think butter is in season hence the mounting everyone, i had toffee and butter out for cuddles yesterday they were not happy tried to eat my zip and jeans, then billy wouldnt come out from under my chin.

go out for a walk and escape for a bit. might make you feel better. :)

See I now this is anoying for you but its nice and reassuring for me to know that all piggies bicker not just when there's a new commer. Butler is pretty relentless in the humping stakes today. My girls are tired out and i'm having to get him out of the cage and give him a time out and them a breather rolleyes

Any idea how long his royal humppiness will be about for? I thought we were fine this morning they were pretty calm and snuggly. Guess he was just sleepy still :))

See I now this is anoying for you but its nice and reassuring for me to know that all piggies bicker not just when there's a new commer. Butler is pretty relentless in the humping stakes today. My girls are tired out and i'm having to get him out of the cage and give him a time out and them a breather rolleyes

Any idea how long his royal humppiness will be about for? I thought we were fine this morning they were pretty calm and snuggly. Guess he was just sleepy still :))

Bless his enthusiasm ;)

Even my little laid back boys are grumping at me! I think I will put some out in their run and cool their heels for a bit :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back