• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigland phase 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo that looks fab I'm sure they'll have lots of fun playing in there!

Looks lovely.

Have you got anything to protect the carpet? As if i was you i would buy some of that vinyl floor stuff and then put puppy pads or newspaper on top of that and then cover with fleece, just so the carpet is protected.

:)

Great set up, but I would strongly recommend some cheap, wipeable floor cover!

Alternatively to lino, sheet plastic with a fleece spread out over it will do as well.

Looks lovely.

Have you got anything to protect the carpet? As if i was you i would buy some of that vinyl floor stuff and then put puppy pads or newspaper on top of that and then cover with fleece, just so the carpet is protected.

:)
A cheap shower curtain will do the trick watch out for them chewing it though. My boys wee like mad so our carpet would be soaked in no time.

Just a thought about the log ramp thats what i used for our boys and Chocs sprained his wrist(paw) and i could not think how he had done it, the other half wondered if he had got his foot caught in between the sticks and sprained it.

OH made this

BoysRamp.jpg

Before he made this i just put a towel doubled up over the logs and it stopped them getting their paws caught.

Hope you dont mind me saying :)

Thanks everyone - we're ordering some more vetbed this week for their cages so I think we'll use that for the flooring in Pigland too. Thanks for letting me know about that log ramp - I will definitely construct something to replace it.

My wife says we also need to replace the barrier! At the moment, we're using an outdoor playpen but she says it's too difficult for her to climb over so I think C&C grids might be better - what do you think?

Definately recommend C & C Grids they are so easy to use, and you can swop them about as you like. My piggies have had all sorts of different designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back