piglet do you forgive me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
my poor boy had to go to the vets today to examine a skin condition i had notice (was really expecting the worst {ringworm}) turned out he had got to have injections for mites i am phobic when it comes to needles so emma had to hold him. he let out the most horriffic cry when he had the injection i feel soo bad :(:0:0

eva

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
aww its for his own good thats what i always remind myself when i take the kids you could buy him a nice treat :)

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The sound it awful when they have injections, but don't worry, it would only have been a small pinch like it is with us :) I promise.
I'm the same when it comes to needles - yuck! But at least he'll get better now?

Reaction score
Ohh I hate that squeal they let out it's really heartbreaking! Thumper's the worst for it, when we come out into the waiting room after everyone is laughing (not in a bad way, in a aww poor wee thing way if you know what I mean?) and can't believe such a loud piercing scream came out of such a tiny wee thing!
Thumper though is a complete wimp. The vet cut his nails for me a few weeks a go and each time the vet clipped a nail he squealed and the vet didn't draw blood or anything, he was just being a wee drama queen lol xox

Abi_nurse

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Piggies are all the same. Its for the best so please dont feel sorry. Just a few injections and he'll start feeling loads better. Does sound horrible but it doesnt hurt as much as it sounds, even if it seems like it.

x.

Status
Not open for further replies.