• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piglet Took A Leap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
During laptime with Piglet I have him out in my room on my bed as he is used to the room and the environment. However this time I decided to bring him downstairs for laptime on the sofa with my mum and I. He was really good, had a roam around the sofa and went to say hi to my mum and had some of his veggies! All was going great. An hour passed and Piglet decided the sofa was getting boring and took a huge leap from my lap onto the floor! He seemed to enjoy zooming around the floor, but it just so happened that the cat woke up! So it was a mad frenzy trying to catch Piglet and keep the cat away! And trying to stop him from running under the sofa! It's been eventful:))

Here's my silly boy when he was behaving!
image.jpg

Oh no what a silly little thing! It is very frightening when they jump from places like that. Little ferrets to catch as well!
I am glad he is ok.

Look at that gorgeous face! You have to forgive such a sweetie.I've had a few frightful moments of this sort myself so know the feeling!

Aww he's gorgeous!

My girl Stripey did this once and went under my bed, eventually she's came out for some romaine lettuce but by that time my mum was in a frenzy like 'we'll never get her out' XD!

He's adorable! Hadley took a flying leap off the end of the couch a couple weeks ago. My son leaned over the back of the couch and spooked her enough that she felt jumping off the edge was the best option! We had a challenge catching her after that too!

Naughty, but very cute piggy! Sounds like he wants the run of the house now!

A little while ago we got in late so didn't have enough time to heat the conservatory for floor time. I felt bad for the guys so I popped them on the front room floor for a little bit...which they loved. Now when in the conservatory Wyatt keep trying to climb past/over me (I sit in the doorway) and back into the front room haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back