• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

piglet why do you insist on doing that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
why to pigs enjoy giving us owners heart attacks? Piglet will lie perfectly still haunched into a ball when he is sleeping. so when you come down in the morning it looks like he has snuffed it! to make it worse he wont move when you call him. he only snaps out of it when you fuss one of the other pigs and he gets jealous these three are getting to be hard work mallethead

AWWWW - one of them! He makes sure that your heart is sprinting... rolleyes

J does that, he's a b***** for it. I'll often find him slumped over his food bowl or in the middle of his hutch. Yesterday he was slumped under his water bottle, so he was just laying there perfectly still with water dripping on him. I reckon he does it on purpose as I always take a little treat out for him thinking he's poorly!

Tigger does that to me too, it does make your heart stop for a minute! Even if I poke him or call him or make a noise I know he likes he just stays still! And it's random poses too, he just freezes in the middle of whatever he may be doing!

Ugh- I feel for you! My pig Linney will lay half on her side with her eyes half open and half shut... it always makes me look twice at her to make sure she's breathing! For some reason, it's just how she likes to snooze... when she hears the hay bag crinkle she is right back on her feet in a heartbeat!

that happened to me once, Florence was just laying there dead still when i walked in the room, i called her but she still didnt move and i was really scared she had died, but then i went to sit by her and she zoomed away

My guinea pig Alfalfa lays on his side in the sawdust with his eyes wide open - i poke the cage n he jumps up lol

it can be pretty scarey!
:))

Charlie stretches out like a dog when he sleeps, he likes to really relax and lounge about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back