• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigs have gone from a ground floor flat to a high rise apartment!

Hannah_xx

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Australia, Victoria. (originally from Essex, UK)
In order to try and fit Lottie and ‘friend’ (no friend yet) Into our tiny cottage we’ve moved the main cage up onto tables and Lottie has moved into a large Guinea cage (135 x 65 cm) sort of underneath but to to the side.
Which now has given us storage room under the tables. I’m going to make curtains for it so it doesn’t look so messy.
It wasn’t quite the layout I had in mind but this is the only way we can get it to work.
Will be good having the big cage off the ground, so hay and poop won’t get trapped behind and underneath.
All the pigs seem happy with their new high view! And Lottie seems content where she is. Shame her cage is a little tucked away. And not ideal being under the bird cage..But it will have to make do until we can afford to move house next year.
I have tried absolutely EVERYWHERE to find her a pig friend.. I’m having no luck because of the lockdowns :(
ED783ED8-BABD-4A57-B2CD-7F8157B922E4.jpeg3559FDD2-EFE5-48B3-9711-753DC022B4A6.jpeg3669D722-FB35-4681-8483-D94B80665B34.jpeg

Fingers crossed you will get her a friend very soon. I know you’re doing the best you can so try not to stress it.

Hope you find a little friend soon for Lottie x
Glad the herd love their highrise too

I think you have done a brilliant job fitting it all in.
We had Ruby in her cage under our table for a while - mainly becasue she couldn't even stand to see another guinea pig so couldn't have any shared cage walls though :lol:

Back