• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Pigs That Go Floof Or Melt

HeatherW

Teenage Guinea Pig
Fozzy is a pro! I don't think I've ever seen a pig so flat!

I LOVE Betty! If only I had room for more piggies, I would adopt the both of them in a heartbeat. Betty could be a relation to Pickle, looking at all that floof. :D

Merab's Slave

Forum Donator 2017/18

PigglePuggle

Adult Guinea Pig
Here's Jezzy floof curled up sleeping in her hay/toilet tray as usual :) she got a new extra large rabbit size tray for Christmas because she insisted on trying to sleep in the smaller ones even though she wouldn't fit properly! View attachment 104743
Just so its clear, Jezzy doesnt have to sleep in the hay/toilet tray, we have a 26 square foot cage with fleecy tubes and pigloos and a wooden house and a seagrass tube and a carrot cottage... she's just very hay/toilet tray fixated. Just the one in this corner. I tried change it for a proper bed and she stayed awake all night sat next to it looking anxious. I can swap it for a small open topped cardboard box with hay in, but not anything that isnt basically a hay filled toilet...