• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pippin has gone to Cavy Corner to find a friend

And 'they' are home 😍😍😍 Pippin finally found the one she was waiting for... 3rd time lucky! She is a Swiss, black & white and is 9 months old (pippin is 4).. she is adorable and a little bit overwhelmed so I have settled them in and will leave them alone now.. and relax! IMG-20190512-WA0001.jpg

I’m so pleased that Pip has found a new cagemate. She’s chosen a very pretty one. Lucky lady has landed on her feet with you. I hope she settles in well.

I’m so pleased that Pip has found a new cagemate. She’s chosen a very pretty one. Lucky lady has landed on her feet with you. I hope she settles in well.
Thanks Vicki... I might be able to get some sleep now they are home! Given them TONS of hay and 2 of everything so hoping they just snuggle up and get some sleep xx

Ahhh. Just reading through this thread - it was like reading a soap with all the cliff hangers 😆
I’m so pleased pippin found a friend at last.
I love Cavy corner. My pigs are from there and go back for boarding whenever I go on holiday. I love going; and know they’ll be so well cared for. Only thing is that there’s always a risk I’ll come out with more than I went in with 🙈

Ahhh. Just reading through this thread - it was like reading a soap with all the cliff hangers 😆
I’m so pleased pippin found a friend at last.
I love Cavy corner. My pigs are from there and go back for boarding whenever I go on holiday. I love going; and know they’ll be so well cared for. Only thing is that there’s always a risk I’ll come out with more than I went in with 🙈
It feels like a real life soap I tell you 🤣🤣 it's a lovely place and I would happily leave mine there for a holiday! Yes we saw a lot of piggies there that would look lovely in our house 🤣🤣 me and my daughter are going to volunteer once a month cos they do such a fab job!

Back