• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A small piggy with a very large pigsonality. She had to leave us last night after a battle with bloat. She tried her best but it just wasn't to be. Pixel, a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. Your friend Eva is missing you terribly but she has your snuggle bunny to keep her company. Always first to the bars for food and always the one that stretched the highest often in danger of toppling over. I shall miss your very loud wheek in the morning as you demanded breakfast. Popcorn free little one x

HUGS

I am so very sorry for your loss! Severe bloat is a nasty thing to come down with and it can kill despite prompt treatment and your best efforts.

I still remember when you got the tiny scrap of a girl; it seems just like yesterday!

Pixel will always live in your heart. Popcorn free and without pain again at the Rainbow Bridge!

I am really sorry for the loss of little Pixel. Sending you lots and lots of hugs x

Sleep well little girl

RIP Pixel
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back