• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Plans to add to my piggy brood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I must say that guinea pigs are highly addictive! Since getting my original boys in 2009 I'm hooked. At the moment I have Bradley and Barney in a large corner cage from zooplus and Rodney, my single is next door so he can look in and nosey at what the others are up to.

I think it's such a shame that no one seems to want lone aggressive males. My Rodney has to be on his own because he shows aggression towards other pigs, he does however like to join in with the wheeking and chattering that they all do. I'd like to say that just because a pig may be aggressive to all others doesn't mean that they will be aggressive to people, my Rodney is a complete softy and loves cuddles.

So, I have a plan to adopt another lone male if I can, loads of these pigs spend months in rescues and such and I'd love to offer one a forever home. Just got to convince my parents first! :))

thats lovely!
I'm new to guinea pigs and have also found them so addictive. I'm going to rescue 2 or 3 more females next month, to go with my two girlies now. they will all be put together in a massive new home my hubby has built at the same time so hopefully no fighting!

hope you can get your new lad soon!

you definitely seem to have the right attitude towards males! x

Thanks Helen, the hardwork will be convincing my mum and dad that I "need" another piggy :))

My mum says we don't have room but I'm sure another cage would fit somewhere... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back