• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

playground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I don't know if anyone is interested but tesco have a sale on some of their pet items including guinea pig stuff.
I just bought an indoor rodent playground (open top run thing) for them, it's not huge, 8 panels (33cm x 23cm) which you can put it to any shape it cost £4 and i'm going back to get another 2 tomorrow.
My girls have been in it for the past half hour and are going mental they love it, popcorning all over the place lol.
I'm sat with a cuppa watching them and it's a lovely sight even my collie x german shepard is joining in. x)

014.jpg

Daisy & Willow tormenting Milo.
015.jpg

Milo loves the piggies
016.jpg

A little bit more teasing.
017.jpg

Gis a kiss Milo
019.jpg

Can I play
022.jpg

Peppa comes to play too.
023.jpg

The girls are loving their playtime.

Sorry meant to ask, what is the product actually called? I called Tesco and asked if they had an indoor rodent run but they didn't have it. They have given me a 0800 number to call. They will check 3 local stores but I want to know what it's actually called.

Interested! jealous more like I'm expecting my oh to bike 4 miles each way as thats the closest tescos we have and we dont have a car but i dont think thats going to happen:)) i was looking at theses last week but thought id just buy some more c and c grids but at that price! I,m going to be in a mood all night now lol Your piggie's look happy tho (:))at least someones arerolleyes lol

It's called a small pet rodent playground & should be £8 but now £4 the bar code is 5051399402840.
They don't sell them in tesco's express near me but the big main tescos 2 streets away had loads.
Our girls are loving it, gonna get another to make it bigger and another for my boys.

Wow your Tesco must be brill! ;) Mine is rubbish! Only sells food and bedding for small animals, full isles for cats and dogs though! :(

It's a new one & it's a superstore (woo woo) lol, they have half of an aisle dedicated to small animals, fish & birds but 2 aisles dedicated to dogs and 2 to cats.

It's called a small pet rodent playground & should be £8 but now £4 the bar code is 5051399402840.
They don't sell them in tesco's express near me but the big main tescos 2 streets away had loads.
Our girls are loving it, gonna get another to make it bigger and another for my boys.

Thanks for the detailed information. I called 0800 505555 and they checked stores for me and my local one has 6 in stock with a delivery coming in tomorrow. For those that want one I would suggest phoning this number and give them the bar code. Good luck.

Is it just me that feels uneasy about dogs being that close to piggy's, one quick snap and it would be serious injury or death for the pig!
My springer is the most lovely loyal and gentle of dogs but I would never let him that close to a small animal.

I know he looks so big and mean :( but honestly he is a gentle giant, I'd never do anything to endanger ANY of my animals and I was stood behind him whilst my daughter took the photos.
But everyone has a right to their own opinions.

I got it and I am chuffed with it. It's a lot smaller than the ELC ball pit but it's still ok. My 3 gerbils have been out for a run in it. Thanks again for telling us about it.

i just called tesco to see if this was stocked anywhere near me and they could not find it on the system, is this an old post? the guy suggested that maybe they dont stock it any more... any information grateful. i do have some grids coming for a run anyway but this would be much cheaper!:))

We got ours tonight. I only managed to find out where to get mine through calling the 0800 number I shared two or three posts ago. Even the store itself had a problem, there wasn't any on the shop floor but through the back. I would really suggest you phone that number then ask them to check for the item and give them barcode

My main Tesco's is in Chesterfield and they've had them since June (as far I know) but I got another yesterday and they had about 12 on the shop floor.
They are a bit on the small side but the good thing is that you can connect more than 2 together, they're not exceptionally high so if you have an adult jumper it might get over but at the mo mine are babies so it's ok for now but I'll keep looking at what everyone else has got (on here) and buy something new or maybe I could modify it and take the railings higher umm thinking now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back