• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Playtime fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Artie was a very sad piggy this wheek he told me that Piggie Mamma Claus comes early in piggy land and brings all the baby pigs new fun toys on
Novmeber 24th just to keep them going until christmas ....I told him that’s not true, and he gave me this face:

scareyboy.jpg

So Piggy Mama Claus came on November 24th and delivered a handful of special piggie presents to keep the piggies occupied till Christmas...

“Wheek new playthings!"
Newsetup.jpg

“Wheek new play ball!â€
Harveybum.jpg

“Oooo what’s up here?â€
climb.jpg

“Harrrveeeeyyy can you hear an echo? Echo Echo!â€
“Artie stop wheeking so loudly in my ears!â€
Peek-a-boop.jpg

And finally, after a mad half hour the boys retire to a cosy cuddle up in bed dreaming of more christmas presents soon to come...
troublemakers.jpg

:) (I spoil those boys way to much! :)) ) x

Aww very lucky piggies indeed.

Artie and Harvey ssssshhh don't tell my boys that Piggie Mamma Claus comes early in piggy land, they don't know and are waiting patiently until the 25th Dec :x:))

Aww very lucky piggies indeed.

Artie and Harvey ssssshhh don't tell my boys that Piggie Mamma Claus comes early in piggy land, they don't know and are waiting patiently until the 25th Dec :x:))

Harvey and Artie say that their Piggie Mamma Claus can be persuaded easily, and always comes out of PAH with stuff she never intended to buy :)) But promises not to say a word to your boys :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back