• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Please can you help us?

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
It's almost the end of another month and once again, I am going to be presented with a huge vet bill. Not as large as January's (thank goodness), but still rather hefty. However, it does mean that our doors will have to remain closed to any new intake.
Thank you to all who've set up regular donations to us. If everyone who liked this page, just donated £1 per month, all our worries would be over.
Coco and Theo have needed a lot of treatment, since their arrival at the start of January and will continue to need much more frequent dentals, than most of our guinea pigs require. If anyone wanted to donate directly towards their treatment then this can be done by calling Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic, on 01604 478888 and making a payment directly to the TEAS account in either Coco or Theo's name. Any amount, no matter how small, would be very appreciated!
Thank you! 🙂

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you! If you have PayPal you can do it via that. Our PayPal is theexcellentadventuresanctuary@gmail.com

or you can set up a monthly payment as a direct debit and I can send you the bank details
I will set up a direct debit, my wife does this with dogs trust, and i will do the same with furryfriends😊. I will sort it out at the weekend if you can just p.m me the info so i dont lose it

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I will set up a direct debit, my wife does this with dogs trust, and i will do the same with furryfriends😊. I will sort it out at the weekend if you can just p.m me the info so i dont lose it
I’ve just sent you the bank details on WhatsApp 😊

GPTV

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I've already set up a monthly standard order, but I can donate a bit more after payday...

Would it be better to donate to your TEAS account so you can claim the gift aid back on my donation or to pay the cat & rabbit directly?
I'm guessing directly to TEAS would make a larger contribution?

Jaycey

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
I've already set up a monthly standard order, but I can donate a bit more after payday...

Would it be better to donate to your TEAS account so you can claim the gift aid back on my donation or to pay the cat & rabbit directly?
I'm guessing directly to TEAS would make a larger contribution?
Thank you @GPTV, we really appreciate it. If you're all set up for gift aid with TEAS then donating to TEAS directly means we can claim gift aid on it.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I make donations through easyfundraising. So simple to do and everytime I need to get something online, I try to make sure the company does easy fundraising.

Qualcast&Flymo

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I've just sent something via JustTextGiving.
(Hope I used the right name!)
JTG is apparently closing at the end of March, which is a pity as it is so easy to use. Not sure how else to do future donations as I'm not on PayPal, will have to look into it.....