• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you might have read, we sadly lost Bugsy last week. I have tried moving the boys round so that I wouldn't have to get another piggie...but it became clear that we had no choice, so we have a new boy arrived today but we can't agree a name for him.

Can you help us choose between Jasper and Rolo or do you have another suggestion?

1c1e5d39.jpg

ed7b70f6.jpg

awwww... bless him... hes lovely...!
verry cute...x)
and a beautiful colour...!
i'd probably name him rolo... or jaffa... :)
lol
x

He is gorgeous...looks a little agouti and he looks different colours in different light - but he is def mainly a sort of chocolate or cola brown, and I had forgotten baby guineas are so small! He is tiny compared to Snickers who he is cage sharing with...Darwin and Cadbury seem to have hit it off and are now cage mates as Cadbury was looking very sad without Bugsy to boss around.

Just an update really, after much arguing and carryings on we have called the new boy Fudge.

He is settling in well and Snickers is caring for him like he was his own baby by giving him washes and not shoving him out of the way at veggie time (this is a biggie as Snickers loves his veggies and isn't keen on sharing lol).

My brother is called Jasper, he is the best, so I would go with that if I had the choice ;)
*edit* oh lol I always read the other posts afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back