• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

PLEASE READ - TEAS Facebook page!

Oh goodness how awful! Hope you can get it sorted out soon 🤞

Have you managed to report it? My account was taken over too a while back. You get to the Help pages from your profile pic unless that has gone too? Policies and Reporting has a section on hacked accounts.

If you still have the ability to manage the page can you not go in to the page roles section and remove anyone who isn't supposed to be there?

If you still have the ability to manage the page can you not go in to the page roles section and remove anyone who isn't supposed to be there?
None of us have control any more. We have all been removed! 😢

Does this link work for you? It takes you to the Help Centre then there’s a section on Hacked Accounts under Policies and Reporting which has a guided help tool. Sorry if you’ve tried this already and I’m stating the blindingly obvious 😢

Facebook Help Centre

Does this link work for you? It takes you to the Help Centre then there’s a section on Hacked Accounts under Policies and Reporting which has a guided help tool. Sorry if you’ve tried this already and I’m stating the blindingly obvious 😢

Facebook Help Centre
I’m just going round in circles. They say unless I can prove my personal account has been hacked they won’t take seriously that the page was ever mine.

Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry Debbie 😞 This is awful. The people who do this need stringing up! I’m afraid I do not have any answers but I hope you can get it sorted x

What's wrong with people these days :cen::cen::cen:
I sincerely hope you can get it sorted soon but I have no idea how tech works so can't offer any suggestions x

How ridiculous, your name and all the trustees etc are named on the page..who else would it belong to! Facebook is a nightmare sometimes. I really hope there is a way to get it back 😞

I’m just going round in circles. They say unless I can prove my personal account has been hacked they won’t take seriously that the page was ever mine.
Point out to them that a GP sanctuary in Northampton UK wouldn't have an owner in Vietnam. In the notes on the screenshot it says 'you can check for a mismatch between a pages purpose and the location of the people who manage it.' Why else would that be except to avoid being taken in by hackers or fraudsters.?

Are you still logged into the account?

P.S - The issue with things like these are that people pick through leaked data until they find one that works. The person probably does not want anything to do with your account after realising what type of account it is, but just don't want you to have access to it anymore.

P.S.S - You have probably already been here but could be worth filling it out if not - Facebook.

Last edited:
Back