Please Say Hello To Baby Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
So just over a year since I lost Eliza and the originally piggy of my group, I have decided to go back up to four piggies.

Please welcome little 8 week old Ellen who joined Emma, Erika and Enoch yesterday from BARC. She is a stunner and is settling in well despite it all being very new to her. I have a two tier cage but she has mastered the ramp tunnel and loves doing zoomies up and down and exploring her new home. Big thank you to @pig in the city for reserving her, sending updates and doing the initial bonding for me xx

by_girl_3[1].webp IMG_8059.webp IMG_8065.webp IMG_8069.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwwwww :love: Hello Sweetie :love: She is gorgeous Claire and has fallen on all 4 paws with you! Cannot wait to hear and see more of her.

Hope you are doing okay x x

Hi @lauraboara, yes she is his sister. They are alike in looks and temperament. All of pencils babies are really nice piggies
I thought I recognised the Frank-like little face! Is he doing OK?

Sorry Claire - this should be about Ellen - I am just getting side-tracked by the other family members;)

Aw don't worry about that. I read on the other thread about Frank and I assume you are having him? If so, how exciting that they're both on the forum. I saw him on Tuesday and he is adorable. He looks just like Ellen. All the piggies were lovely and you won't be disappointed xx

EDIT: Forgot to quote @lauraboara

@lauraboara, frank is doing great, he is with scrapper at the moment, not sure if they will stay friends for ever, but are getting on fine now. Is cheeky still after a friend? X
Oh yes Cheeky is still after a friend :) - i have just been totally distracted by Pringle's illness and his op but I will try and focus on Cheeky again. Will text you. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back