• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Please Send Your Vibes To Pili Pala!

Get well soon pili pala, and hope mum gets some sleep. Sending healing vibes .x

Oh no! Poor pili pala (love the name too)

A truck load of healing vibes being sent for her, with wishes for a full &speedy recovery :wub:

Come on pretty lady,get well soon.
At least she stands a good chance in your very capable hands :nod:

Xx

Big hugs to you and Pili Pala, sending bucket loads of healing vibes and best wishes.
I for one am very glad for you messages on syringe feeding, if not for the forum and you Peanut wouldn't be here now, making what I hope is a good recovery. I'm hoping for my a nights sleep tonight, will be thinking of you before I crash.

I hope things are starting to look up for Pili Pala. Sending lots of healing vibes x

I hope the lovely Pili Pala makes a speedy recovery. Sending healing vibes from me and my girls x

Sending lots of love. How is she doing? x

It's rather a bit up and down, as you'd expect.

An hour ago, she was very sorry for herself when the metacam had run out. But yesterday's poos have now started to come through (in cow pad form, but they are coming) and she has just tried to tuck into a little veg when I served dinner for the group, so she has obviously found her will to live again now that the new lot of metacam has kicked in.

I am well on track in getting syringe feed into her in 5 ml instalments every hour or so to keep the guts busy without overloading them. I can hopefully get 60 ml or even a little more into her in 24 hours, which would be great!

Signs are good, but it is a long haul.

Thank goodness there's some form of poop! That's got to be a good sign! Poor Pili Pala, so hoping she pulls through, I'm sure she will - you are looking after her amazingly! She is so lucky to have a piggy mum like you :hug:

It's rather a bit up and down, as you'd expect.

An hour ago, she was very sorry for herself when the metacam had run out. But yesterday's poos have now started to come through (in cow pad form, but they are coming) and she has just tried to tuck into a little veg when I served dinner for the group, so she has obviously found her will to live again now that the new lot of metacam has kicked in.

I am well on track in getting syringe feed into her in 5 ml instalments every hour or so to keep the guts busy without overloading them. I can hopefully get 60 ml or even a little more into her in 24 hours, which is very good.

Signs are good, but it is a long haul.

So pleased the poo is coming, I remember this well with treacle, you are never so pleased to see wet poo... Zantac is a life saver I find. Sending continued love and vibes. Huge to you x x

Come on little one. Keep fighting, you have the whole forum behind you. Best wishes to you and your Mummy xx

Oh no how awful, poor little piggy. I will keep my fingers crossed she feels better soon.

Ooh poor piggy! I've got my fingers crossed over here too! Sending hugs to you both! :hug:

How is she this morning Wiebke?

Pili Pala has made it through the night and is lively enough to teeth chatter her protest at the regular feeds. She is however still very poorly and not eating on her own.

We are now in the phase where no poos are coming through, reflecting the period when she suffered GI stasis. I am not worried, as her guts are gurgling (if not exactly a lot) and she is brighter and more with it compared to yesterday morning even if at times she is still nodding off during a feed.

It's not going to be a quick recovery, but I am well on the way to get 60 ml into her within 24 hours of her GI stasis, which is a very good amount for a very ill piggy not eating at all for herself.

I am hoping that I am going to see some poo output (mushy or not) starting up again over the course of hopefully today or latest tomorrow, depending on how slowly the guts are working. it takes time to bring the whole engine back up to speed.

Pili Pala has made it through the night and is lively enough to teeth chatter her protest at the regular feeds. She is however still very poorly and not eating on her own.

We are now in the phase where no poos are coming through, reflecting the period when she suffered GI stasis. I am not worried, as her guts are gurgling (if not exactly a lot) and she is brighter and more with it compared to yesterday morning even if at times she is still nodding off during a feed.

It's not going to be a quick recovery, but I am well on the way to get 60 ml into her within 24 hours of her GI stasis, which is a very good amount for a very ill piggy not eating at all for herself.

I am hoping that I am going to see some poo output (mushy or not) starting up again over the course of hopefully today or latest tomorrow, depending on how slowly the guts are working. it takes time to bring the whole engine back up to speed.

Its sounding as positive as it can. Come on Pili Pala... you can do this!

Come on beautiful Pili Pala be good and strong and do what your human mummy says. There's no need to teeth chatter in protest! :love:

Back