• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Please someone help us

Kim will ring when she has a break from consults. They are just so busy there at the moment. When is Odin due back for a dental? We had great results with a retrobulbar abscess using a combination of Marbocyl and Metronidazole. Maybe that could be tried, if Zithromax was causing issues for Odin x
Thank you. He was doing so well but now he’s back to not eating and something is still clearly bothering him. It was the receptionist that was going to speak to Kim and call back, so not sure if she meant Kim herself will call back?
we are back on the 25th September x

Sorry I can't offer any advice, but sending my condolences to you for the gorgeous Loki :(

Plus a truckload of healing vibes for Odin, wishing him a full & speedy recovery & a big hug for you as you're doing brilliantly, it might not feel like it but you are :luv:

Looking after these sick piggies is emotionally & physically draining, you're doing all you can & pulling out all the stops for them.
Look after yourself too mind :nod:

Come on gorgeous boys, get munching, fit & well for your poor exhausted slave.

Love the girls & I xx

Sending much love and healing hugs to you all 🥰 come on Odin you can do it !

I can’t offer any constructive help or advice but just wanted to say I’m thinking of you at this time. It must seem never ending.

See what she says when she calls, whether it be Kim or the receptionist. I am taking a few days off from 20th - 25th September, but could offer temporary boarding for Odin, through my pet care business, like I did for @Bill & Ted from 25th onwards.
Odin will get the best of care in Debbie‘s hands I can Definitely vouch for that. Ted is doing really well now but I’m think we would have lost him if Debbie hadn’t offered to board him. Odin will be near to Kim and Simon vets too x

We are off to Northampton tomorrow (earlier than scheduled) as Odin has swelling under his eye. He is eating but not properly and not as much as he should be. Last time behind his eye swelled and pushed the eye out. Now he has a pea sized swelling under his eye? 😔

We are off to Northampton tomorrow (earlier than scheduled) as Odin has swelling under his eye. He is eating but not properly and not as much as he should be. Last time behind his eye swelled and pushed the eye out. Now he has a pea sized swelling under his eye? 😔
What time’s your appointment tomorrow?

I hope you are holding up ok Marvel Piggy Squad. You have not had time to grieve for Loki and are in another emotional, stressful situation. I hope you get good news tomorrow. You and Odin need a break!:hug:

Back