• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Please Someone Tell Me What Colour This Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So... Some of you might have seen this already, seen as its everywhere.
But this morning I was woken up with Aaran asking me what colour a dress was and then didnt understand my answer, now I've been well confused all day after properly waking up and looking at it... So please...
Can you tell me what colour you see this dress as, even if you already know what it really is!

2622C22600000578-0-image-a-32_1425001827044.jpg

Blue and black. I cannot understand how some people think its gold. I am so confused.

Blue and black. I cannot understand how some people think its gold. I am so confused.

It IS gold! I see it as gold! Aaran sees it as black?! I cant even... Like I dont even begin to understand any of this.. Like serious. My head is blown Gigi :( lol.

It looks lilac and gold to me, but I think that's just the light. So it probably is white and gold.

It IS gold! I see it as gold! Aaran sees it as black?! I cant even... Like I dont even begin to understand any of this.. Like serious. My head is blown Gigi :( lol.
I agree. I am starting to have a head ache now! :mal:

Reactions: A&T
So... This is the actual dress.
And no word of a lie that gold just changed in front of my eyes!! I now see blue and black!?!? Omg what ever?!?
2622E77200000578-2971409-True_colors_The_dress_made_by_the_company_Roman_Originals_is_in_-a-38_1425041779842.jpg

looked at it again and its blue and black okay someone please tell me I am not losing my marbles

looked at it again and its blue and black okay someone please tell me I am not losing my marbles

It was gold, but I see the blue and black now it just changed in front of my eyes.. I think I'm going mad.

So... This is the actual dress.
And no word of a lie that gold just changed in front of my eyes! I now see blue and black!?!? Omg what ever?!?
2622E77200000578-2971409-True_colors_The_dress_made_by_the_company_Roman_Originals_is_in_-a-38_1425041779842.jpg
This one is blue and black. But your original post is still gold and white! Ahhh?

I can't... I don't even know what's happening to me right now. I feel as if I'm loosing my mind. Those two dresses are the same!
:hb::hb::hb::hb::doh::doh:

I'm gonna have to cry! :yikes:
If I focus on different parts I see blue and black. Then when I focus on a different bit I see gold and white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back