• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Please Welcome...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
JJ!

Did anyone think I would go to Thistle and come back empty handed?

Especially when there is a face as cute as this looking out at you?

jj004.jpg

I wasn't going to have any more pigs for a while but JJ chose me and I just couldn't leave without him.

He is a real character pig and so chatty and cheeky.

jj002.jpg

I love him already - who wouldn't love someone so handsome?

jj003.jpg

Hes really cute!

He looks well relaxed, really chilled out!

He looks so happy and relaxed there Kate, so glad you didn't leave him behind LOL!

JJ is even more gorgeous in the fur guys and gals, a real gem, even after his awful start in life.... what a life he will have with you Kate ;D

Wow Kate he is adorable. The story about him choosing you was so heart warming. You'd have to have a heart of steel not to bring him home :)

He is one handsome wee manie! Well done for being spotted by him! He's gorgeous isn't he and sooooo layed back! Well done Kate...

Bathtime for JJ again tonight. I may not be his favourite person for much longer!

Hes lovely. Do you know how old he is? His hair is wild :) or is that because he had been bathed?

I have no idea how old he is but I would estimate no older than 18 months - old piggies didn't exisit in the place he came from :(

His hair is just that wild - nothing to do with washing etc - it's just the way he is. JJ the punky pig!

There will be another lad very much like him up for homing very soon via Thistle - he is called Yorkie and is another stunner!

Very nice and I love his hairstyle - maybe I should start making hair gel LOL! I love pigs that are a bit different and he's got such a cute face :)

Chrissie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back