• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pod's poorly leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackalice2k

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My little Pod was a star yesterday at the vets, I have no idea what he's done but he's limping on one of his front legs. Single storey hutch, he doesn't fight with Peanut, although he is the underpiggy.

The vet manhandled him and he was so good, when generally he's incredibly naughty, we've been sent home with metacam because he's in pain, and he's going back in tommorrow to see how he is.

Poor little Pod. Naughty? Never. :)) Hope he is ok. x

I was expecting him to turn round and take a chunk out of the vet's hand, but he was so good.

He was at the door demanding veggies at 7.30, so think he might of been feeling marginally better.:)

Awwww Pod's back to himself this morning, he bit the vet. :(|) It was a good bite too, brought blood and a shriek from her. It's nice to know he doesn't just keep his teeth sharp for me.

We still have no idea what he did to his leg and he's got a fair bit of muscle wastage on it, because he's not been using it. But he's weight bearing in it again now so it's all looking up.

With the last couple of weeks I'm on first name terms with the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back