• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pooh and piglet overload

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lynn

y.jpg

vvv.jpg

dd.jpg

hjhjh.jpg

hfrf.jpg

jhjgjgh.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010012.jpg

they are so cute and look so cuddly and just like a story book pair their names suit them

kellyandpiggies said:
What lovely red eyes they have! Is that raw chicken they are eating? LOL :D
lol it looks like it lol it`s water melon..although it seems to be more over there chins than anywhere :D

LOL, Haven't tried my lot with that.. Does it go down well with them? I mean I don't want to try it if the chances of them being fussy is high!

kellyandpiggies said:
LOL, Haven't tried my lot with that.. Does it go down well with them? I mean I don't want to try it if the chances of them being fussy is high!
my two love it, chin drippingly delish

my two love it, chin drippingly delish
[/quote]

LOL! ;D Might just get some and try it then! Can I ask, is it only the inside you can give them, what about the skin/flesh?

Lynn, great photos. can i ask one question where do your piggies wee? In their beds?

Piggiewiggy said:
Lynn, great photos. can i ask one question where do your piggies wee? In their beds?
thats just there play pen, not where they live... so they just wee on the lino i put down and i clean it up as they pee, as i am usually with them when they are in the play pen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back