• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Poor Dennis is a bit grunty!

What did I hear just now when I went to put a clean puppy pads and fleece in the hutch? Dennis grunting again! Why couldn't he have done this this morning when I took Pretty Patsy to the vet? Typical man! I have now phoned the vet for Baytril but it can take up to 48 hours (even though the Receptionist has marked the request as URGENT) and then I need to book a timeslot to collect it. Poor Dennis will think he's getting yummy Metacam (which I will start again tonight) and he'll be getting yukky Baytril. :vom:

What did I hear just now when I went to put a clean puppy pads and fleece in the hutch? Dennis grunting again! Why couldn't he have done this this morning when I took Pretty Patsy to the vet? Typical man! I have now phoned the vet for Baytril but it can take up to 48 hours (even though the Receptionist has marked the request as URGENT) and then I need to book a timeslot to collect it. Poor Dennis will think he's getting yummy Metacam (which I will start again tonight) and he'll be getting yukky Baytril. :vom:
Poor Dennis! But yes these bloody grunty pigwigs, Blod's grunting is clear now but this morning in the playpen Piggly pants was grunting and honking, the very first day in a month that I didnt have to get up at 6am to give Blod her sulfatrim before daddy goes to work! I am hoping fatty Piggle just inhaled her scatterfed lettuces and hay too fast, we've been doing antibiotics at 6.30am and 6.30pm for one or both of these honky piggies from 18th to 28th July then again from 1st to 29th September!
Clearly I am not allowed to sleep in until 9am for once or the piggies will all develop pneumonia as a protest against the tardiness of the salad items...

Poor Dennis, hope you can get the Baytril sooner and deal with the nasty UTI once and for all.
He’s such a cute teddy

Just picked up Dennis's Baytril dose is 0.34ml once a day. Dennis is not going to like me tonight! He is used to yummy Metacam out of a syringe not yukky Baytril. I'll make sure I have something yummy afterwards. He loves watercress so I'll give him a bit of that.

Oh poor little Dennis, I hope you stop grunting soon young man X

You’d better be ready with a handful of treats to make the nasty medicine go down better. Hope he soon feels better.

Hope you’re prepared. To Dennis, the more you fight it the worse it is. Think of the treats you’ll be getting 😉😍

Aw Dennis you are loving the melon, hope you are getting rid of that grunt x

How’s the grunt now.
Hope the yucky Baytril is doing it’s job.
Love Christian in the background demanding melon - I do hope he was given a piece too.
Dennis is such a cutie

Back