• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

poor Griffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my poor baby is dying and theres nothing i can do for him except make him comfy, I have given him metacam pain relief and am drip feeding him water but food is a definate no way he is asleep now and if he goes during the night i'm preying its in his sleep. was taking him to the vets tomorrow but he has gone down hill so fast he wont make it I'm sure of it, I really dont know whats wrong but what ever it is it happened fast, think maybe its his kidneys or diabetes like his brother, was fine until friday, so its not his teeth, :'( :'( more tears for me

so sorry to hear this Michelle

If you need anyone to talk to I'm here

Sending you lots of hugs

Love
Claire
x

I'm so sorry. You're having a terrible time. Huge hugs from me and my three
x

oh Michelle I'm so very sorry to hear this. We're all here for you.
Thinking of you
xx

thanks Claire for the message, found Griff dead this morning, in a way I'm glad he was'nt going to be mucked about with at the vets, it was just his time, still dont know why but he is now free from pain and running about with Bear and Lavender, I always seem to lose pigs in spring and autumn, I will post a picture of him on the rainbow bridge pictures, he was always my king of the castle as he loved to sit on top of his pigloo, thats how i will remember him, sweet dreams little man :'( :'( :'(

Oh that's so sad. I'm really sorry for your loss Michelle.

Run free little man :'(

So sorry for your loss Michelle

Run free little one

I'm here if you need to talk

Love
Claire
x

I'm so sorry Michelle

R.I.P little Griffen. x x

I am so sorry.

He is not in pain now.

Dr and Bear and Lavender and verity's Griff will take care of him and have lots of fun.
x

I'm sure they are all whooping it up over Rainbow Bridge, hes just been buried next to Henry under the apple tree, got to watch Albie his cage mate now, may put lupin in with him thanks for your kind words :'( :'(

wish I knew what happened he was fine friday but saturday noticed him a little quite and huddled, he just laid down and gave a few little whines which got to me big time, I gave him pain killer just in case he was in pain but he died in his sleep, it happened too quick to be his teeth but maybe it was organ trouble if thats the case i wont ever know, his sister was lavender who died of teeth problems recently,

the same thing happend to Rudi he just went so fast. so sorry michelle. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back