Poor Kiwi-fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy4Cavies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The other day I had kiwi and willow out whilst I was sat on the floor. Kiwi was having a snooze on my lap whilst Willow was sat on their other slaves lap.
Then Willow decided she had had enough and came running over to me, jumped onto my lap and stomped over kiwi and then sat on her back until I picked her up and placed her back in the cage.
Kiwis trauma didn't end there though as when she was peacefully having a snooze in their favourite bed Willow came over and decided that she was going to sleep on top, squashing poor kiwi inside!

image.jpg

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's sweet. When I got beanie, roddy sat on the entrance of the fleece cosy so poor beanie was stuck inside lol

Critter

Reaction score
haha, aww... :) I used to have one who loved to sit on top of the squishy-house, and always seemed put-out if there was someone else inside it :)

Crazy4Cavies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
haha, aww... :) I used to have one who loved to sit on top of the squishy-house, and always seemed put-out if there was someone else inside it :)
Usually they take it in turns. But I suppose this sort of takes care of needing to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.