• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Poorly Boy Bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasmin Marie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My poor Lupin got sore bits when he was nurtured.
He had two prongs that were stuck out and from the picture you can see he was very sore.
I hadn't been picking him up much for fear of pulling on his new tummy/ stitches.
When I found this though it looked like it had become dry, hence it sticking out.
Got some luke warm water and a cotton bud and cleaned all around it and moved it gently back into place.
Never had any problems since, but was wondering if anyone had seen this before?

Attachments

• IMG_1715.JPG
    IMG_1715.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
The two prongs at the tip are the hooks that each male has to help him get the job done before a girl is moving off again. Nothing to worry about!

Oh my days!
It was just all stuck out at the end and dry, so I cleaned it and tucked it back in.
Mucky Buggar haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back