Pop Freely, My Roger Podge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piglet_and_rogers_mama

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My darling Roger passed over the Rainbow Bridge, this morning at about 1:30 AM. He was the sweetest and most docile pig, full of character, and he made us laugh everyday. I am absolutely gutted. He was a friend to Piglet and George, and he fought very hard for his life. I love him more than I can ever express, and it was my privilege to be his mum.

Oh no I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting this as he seemed to be doing a bit better. Night night little man.

I'm really sorry.

Oh no! I am so sorry that you have lost your gorgeous boy and are having such a heart-breaking start into the new year.

RIP Roger - you are much loved and greatly missed!

So sorry for your loss. You left us much too soon, Roger. Be happy on the Bridge, little guy.

Oh no, I am so sorry. I thought he was getting much better, what a huge shock for you. Massive hugs to you and so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy, he couldn't have had a better life than with you. Huge hugs and love x x

Sleep well little boy

RIP Roger
x x

I'm really so sorry for your loss. Its always so hard when this things happen... Much strength for you.
He surely will be really happy at the Bridge after all the love and care you gave him :hug:

So sorry to hear about Roger. Popcorn forever at the bridge little one...x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back