• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorn free my darling Domino....

Thank you..... I feel like a terrible human being...
please don’t feel bad, you tried to bond your bereaved lady to make her life happy with your other pair, I would have done exactly the same, it makes perfect sense. The threesome didn’t work out but I’m sure Comet will find a lovely new partner
very soon x

Please don't feel terrible. It's one of those situations - you don't know until you try, it would of been lovely if it had worked. You sound like a lovely caring owner. Comet will have a new friend she has picked for herself soon.

Yes, Star and Feather are now together.... total change around. Having last cuddles with Comet this evening before we let her go in the morning....
Heartbroken....
Ah, it will all work out for the best. Is Comet going permanently or coming back with a friend? Either way, you mustn't feel bad about any of it, you're doing the best for your piggies and that's plain to see 😘 x

Massive hugs to you Sophie :hug: So sorry for your loss xx

please don’t feel bad, you tried to bond your bereaved lady to make her life happy with your other pair, I would have done exactly the same, it makes perfect sense. The threesome didn’t work out but I’m sure Comet will find a lovely new partner
very soon x
Thank you.... but I just love her little face and funny roly poly popcorns.....will miss her...

Ah, it will all work out for the best. Is Comet going permanently or coming back with a friend? Either way, you mustn't feel bad about any of it, you're doing the best for your piggies and that's plain to see 😘 x
She is going permanently I think. I only ever planned to have 2 guins and ended up with 4 when the boys fell out.... after all we have been through, I just cant go through it all again....

She is going permanently I think. I only ever planned to have 2 guins and ended up with 4 when the boys fell out.... after all we have been through, I just cant go through it all again....
No thats fully understandable. Comet will be just fine- she will surely impress any potential suitors at the rescue & will be in good hands. All the best for tomorrow x

Thank you all for your kind words. She will be at This Little Piggy rescue in Richmond... if anyone has a lonely sow or neutered boar.... the lovely lady Heather will look after her I know but I am so so sad....

Thank you all for your kind words. She will be at This Little Piggy rescue in Richmond... if anyone has a lonely sow or neutered boar.... the lovely lady Heather will look after her I know but I am so so sad....
Or a herd that wouldn't mind a friend....

Back