• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorn Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAurora

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So last night I cleaned out Casran and Jemima's cage and when I popped them back in they got so excited they went on a popcorning rampage for around two hours.

Freddie and Marmalade never really popcorned... Marmalade felt it was beneath him and Freddie has several failed attempts including once when he had a stick of celery in his mouth and the celery hit the side of the cage and catapulted him about two foot.

Having not seen a lot of popcorning I actually found a popcorn frenzy little disarming.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

All piggies are different and some do not pop corn at all but it is so sweet and lovely that your girls are so happy.

All piggies are different and some do not pop corn at all but it is so sweet and lovely that your girls are so happy.

I'm glad it means they are happy!

P.s... Casran is a boy, tee hee. I won't tell him ... he's a very 'pretty boy' to be honest. Hahahahaha :)) x And totally under the thumb :own:

I know @piggyfan soooooo pretty ... it doesn't help that his silly slave has given him an obscure Indian name. I should have called him something manly so there'd be no mistake. Haha. X

Love Popcorning as Gigi said some piggies do it more than others and younger ones tend to a little more.... I love popcorning when I first saw it I panicked it was almost fit like! Glad they are settling in well.. *cough Pigtures* hint hint

But I AM pretty ... aren't I?

View attachment 19000

OMG!! Jemima :drool:
pixy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back