• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Popcorn Paradise, hope everything is ok ? was meant....

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
to be having 2 hammies and 2 guineas today as she was bringing them to me, but she hasnt turned up?

as anyone else who was having animals off her had theirs?

i hope she is ok?

They have been here and left around 6ish I think and then were off to Northampton and then onto you I think. Been a bit of a mad day for them.

I got 2 guineas and a hammy and my sis in law got a hammy in peterborough at around 3pm i think they had alot to do today

oh thanks, how long is it from Northhampton to me stoke on trent? and from you to northampton?

just so i know roughly when they will be with me?

Claire I think from here to Northampton is about an hour or maybe slightly longer.

hi all jasper arrived to me about 3:15pm and I'm in peterborough xx i keep trying to wake him as they said he gone into hybernation but he not having it lol just trying to keep him warm at the mo and tempting him with raisins lol xx

Kira was the same, she came in with her in her arms but she started to perk up while they were still here and is now bombing round in her ball and so is Cameo.

Hope he wakes up ok.

Kira was the same, she came in with her in her arms but she started to perk up while they were still here and is now bombing round in her ball and so is Cameo.

Hope he wakes up ok.

yeah they carried him in too but he still been in his little wooden house he just dragged a bit of tissue in then nothing just worried he wont wake up:(

Oh bless him, is good that he dragged the tissue in though. I think keeping him warm is the key but you have already said you are doing that. Do you have any other hamsters?

If not, this is a good forum for advice on hibernation etc

www.hamstercentral.com

yeah i have a female syrian hamster(fluffy) and 2 russian dwalf hamsters(freddie and henry) but they have never ever gone into hybernation and had them a year now but it is always warm in here so they wouldnt get cold do you think jasper got cold on the journey and thats why xx thanks for the link ill have a look x

It could be, I know they were saying they were trying to hold them near the heater.

We only ever had one that did it and he died BUT he had other health problems going on.

Ariel is really speedy and she had a hiss at my daughter lol but not to me but god she is soooo fast

That's a good thing to do I think. What did he do? Do you have a snuggle safe heatpad? you could out him on that? or if not put him against your chest.

That's a good thing to do I think. What did he do? Do you have a snuggle safe heatpad? you could out him on that? or if not put him against your chest.

just been to see him and he walking about now and came up to see me:)) still in and out of his house but AWAKE lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back